Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

Today was my last day of school! YAHOO! I will miss my teacher though, because she's awesome. Anyways, to celebrate we went to the nearby lake(it's a tradition). A lot of my friends went, too. We made this huge winding...thing. It was kind of like a river. There was a place where we poured in water and then it rushed into a shallow hole. From there it rushed down some more until it went into a huge hole. The hole was so ginormous that when I stood in it the regular ground was up to my waist! It was SO COOL! We swam a lot. Then an annoying lifeguard asked us to cover up our masterpiece. Isn't that sad? But we ended up wrecking everything, and I must admit, it was kind of fun.

2 comments:

  1. that must have been so much fun!!!!
    i went to the dar instead, i kinda wished we went to ashfield lake because its a tradition but oh well.....that sand thing must have been fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! That foam machine...wow. It is SO sad that you didn't come

    ReplyDelete