Saturday, July 2, 2011
Cape Cod 2011 6-29-11
Although I already said a summary of what happened on the 29th and it was pretty much accurate, I will write a tiny bit more about it. Pretty much I was at my friends campsite and swam in the ocean for the first time this year. While at the ocean, we rescued a sand shark that beached itself. He got stuck in the current and got washed up onto a sandbar. It was really cool! The shark was about a foot and a half long, and it was barely alive, but my friend E's dad walked it out into the water. It was very heroic. Later I stayed at the other campsite with my friends and went to a semi-pro baseball game. E's brother got a foul ball! The final score was something like 5-1. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment