Saturday, November 5, 2011
I'm Back!
Hi people! So I'm very very sorry that I haven't posted, like, anything for the past long time... but now I'm back! So Halloween kind of happened but it was cancelled because there was a major power outage. We didn't have power for about one and a half days because of snow. In late October! What's up with that? We got 14 INCHES. But tonight(actually I'm leaving in less than a half-hour)we will have the rescheduled Halloween trick-or-treat thing. I am going as a little old lady! I have a weird pink and white spotted button up shirt, a weird tan, white and black plaid skirt, a weird green suit/jacket, a scarf thing that I will tie around my head, and granny glasses that are pretty awesome. And... that's pretty much it! I will get back to you guys soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i came up w/ the idea o yeah -emma
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back. I like to read your posts. Keep on writing!!!
ReplyDelete