Friday, July 8, 2011

Interviewing my Friend E

All right, here is an interview of my friend E. (Hi E, if you're reading this!)

Q. What is your favorite color?
A. Rainbow-zebra.

Q. What is your astrological sign?
A. Wait, is that all those fish and crab guys? Leo.

Q. What is one of your favorite books?
A. Let me think... I will have to say... I will go with... just a sec... (three minutes later) Code Orange.

Q. Do you have any siblings?
A. Yep.

Q. How many and how old is he/she?
A. 14 and it's a he.

Q. Do you like him?
A. Do I like him? At times. At strange, odd, rare occasions.

Q. Do you have any pets?
A. Yep. I had three but then my dwarf hamster died and it was very tragic(explains his death). I have a cat named Sami and a dog named Fin.

Q. What is one of your hobbies?
A. OK, umm, running.

Q. Do you have anything else to say?
A. What? Well, I'm thinking of changing my name to Yoshi.

8 comments:

  1. yay u posted it
    -emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you tell the hamster story?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... the hamster story was that my dwarf hamster got some huge thing on his mouth and he started loosing his fur and then he died -e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... it was sort of complicated and I couldn't keep up, but I didn't slow her down. Anyways, she just explained it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, that sounds terrible, I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG E!! WE HAVE TO MEET!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Did u post the interview w/ me?

    Luv Double A

    ReplyDelete