I just wanted to let all you people know that I won't be able to blog for a while, because I am going to an overnight camp! It's three weeks and I'm leaving tomorrow. The camp I'm going to is a wilderness camp, and my cousin is going to be there, too. This is my first time ever going to this camp, and I think that I will like it a lot because pretty much everyone who I know that went there loved it. The part of the camp that I will be in is all girls from 9-14 and I will turn 11 while I am there!!!!!!!!!!! Please note that I just used 11 exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!! I did the same thing there, too. I will write all about it when I get back.

hppy bday-emma
ReplyDeleteYou too, although I will be back home for that.
ReplyDeleteHopefully everyone will write to you and send you birthday packages. Have fun at camp!
ReplyDeleteI might send you a gift...
ReplyDeleteHopefully...
me and E(mma) were going to send you a care package and a b day gift!
ReplyDelete- Carley
But we didnt :(
ReplyDelete