Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Wiggly Tooth
I've had this wiggly tooth for less than a week-maybe even less than half a week. Just until now, it could barely budge, but as I was watching Glee and wiggling it, it got a whole lot wigglier. When I lose it, it will be the 14th tooth that I've lost. So, basically I was watching Netflix and I wanted it to get just a little wigglier because it wasn't very wiggly and I like really wiggly teeth. I held it with my third finger and thumb and I was just pulling it smoothly and steadily, but strongly and a huge thread came loose. At first I thought I lost it, which would be crazy because it really wasn't that loose, but then I realized it was just really wiggly. There was a bunch of blood in my mouth so I rushed down to the bathroom and spit. I was careful not to spit out the tooth because I wanted my parents to see it and take pictures of it. They did and now here I-oh! I just lost it!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
u watch glee? i <3 glee!!!!!!
ReplyDeletemaugnsv!!!!! post my intervew already!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat was from emma
ReplyDeleteEmma sorry, just be patient please. I will soon.
ReplyDeleteDO U WATCH GLEE????
ReplyDeleteSort of. I don't watch it in real time, but I like it. It's entertaining and dramatic and it's fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE GLEE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too. That was L, but I was to lazy to log on so that My profile would be L.
ReplyDelete